T.I. Gives Shawty Lo A Late Jab



You gotta love how T.I. explains his perspective on things.

Though T.I. and Shawty Lo have kept relatively quiet as of late about their dispute, neither man has taken direct action in burying the beef. Stopping by 103 Jamz radio in Norfolk, Virginia, T.I. attempted the task through dismissal of the situation, though his method worked in condescending jabs here and there.
Wanting to step back from the problem, T.I. put the “Bankhead” accusations into context, and then immediately refuted them. “I've been out for nine years, [Paper Trail] is my sixth album. If any of these claims had any validity to them, wouldn't it have been said by now? I mean, if he felt like this, why didn't he say this when he was promoting 'Laffy Taffy'?”
With “Laffy Taffy” and “Dey Know” as Shawty Lo’s high points in his career, T.I. clearly has the upper hand in the success category, to which he corresponds to certain characteristics in each rapper. “In life we all have positions to play, and I’ve accepted my position in life as a winner, as a leader, as the example. The one who sets the standard of how to do things, and how to do things correctly.” Coming full circle with his compare-contrast model, T.I. continued, “I’ve accepted his position as being a hater. And if I don’t win, he can’t hate. So I'ma do my job, so he can continue to do his.”
Summing up his status in the Shawty Lo beef, T.I. was calm and direct on his ending thought. “I’ve addressed it, I’ve acknowledged it, I’ve demolished it, and now I must dismiss it.”

 

Reader Comments



Welcome to PickUrStyle.com,

we give you the hottest and the latest of the best and worst music on the net, its always free so you cant really complain. Plus we bring you interviews, behind the scenes footage, and whatever else we feel like posting.

Check out Pick Ur Movies and get caught up at the movies and dont forget to tell us want you think about it all in The Forum

Follow Stylish On Twitter

Latest Videos - PickUrStyle

Labels

Dig In the Crates