Success of the Movie Trailer Widget.

I just wanted to take a moment to say how happy I am that the Movie Trailer widget is really catching on. Not just in the USA but all over the world. I have users in Australia, France, Italy, South Africa, The U.K., and even in Turkey, to mention an few. I have to admit I was surprised to see it travel so far but I am really happy that you guys are appreciating and using it everyday. I'll keep the updates coming to keep you "in the know" of upcoming movie releases. So if you already have it, THANK YOU! and if you haven't grabbed it yet Go Get It! :) and share it with your friends, lets go viral!! lol

You can get the widget here



Thanks guys and as always keep sending in suggestions for improvements and new tings you'd like to see on the site.

 

Reader Comments



Welcome to PickUrStyle.com,

we give you the hottest and the latest of the best and worst music on the net, its always free so you cant really complain. Plus we bring you interviews, behind the scenes footage, and whatever else we feel like posting.

Check out Pick Ur Movies and get caught up at the movies and dont forget to tell us want you think about it all in The Forum

Follow Stylish On Twitter

Latest Videos - PickUrStyle

Labels

Dig In the Crates