Hey World

OK guys, it looks like this little site of mine is generated a little interest from the masses and it makes me smile inside to know my work is appreciated :) I still have a ways to go but I hope you all come back and check on my growth..

Also, Id love it if you all give me some feedback on what you like, what you want to see, and things that interest you in a website so I can make pickurstyle the best it can be. I have met so many new interesting people and hope to meet more.

email me: pickurstyle@gmail.com
add me: www.myspace.com/pickurstyle


I hope to hear from ya soon! :)

Ayiana

 

Reader Comments



Welcome to PickUrStyle.com,

we give you the hottest and the latest of the best and worst music on the net, its always free so you cant really complain. Plus we bring you interviews, behind the scenes footage, and whatever else we feel like posting.

Check out Pick Ur Movies and get caught up at the movies and dont forget to tell us want you think about it all in The Forum

Follow Stylish On Twitter

Latest Videos - PickUrStyle

Labels

Dig In the Crates